Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience. Cookies enable a website to recognize your device and remember certain information about your visit, such as your preferences and settings.
Cookies can be 'session cookies' or 'persistent cookies'. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are stored on your device only while you are visiting a website. Persistent cookies are stored on your device for a longer period, even after you have closed your browser session. We use both types of cookies on our website.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas or making transactions.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages they visit most often and if they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertisements that are relevant to your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers.
- Recognizing your device when you visit our website
- Remembering your preferences and settings
- Analyzing how our website is used and improving its performance
- Delivering targeted advertising
Most web browsers allow you to manage and control cookies through their settings. You can configure your browser to accept or reject cookies, delete specific cookies, or delete all cookies when you close your browser. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain features of our website.
For more information about managing cookies, please refer to your browser's help section or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.